Next available dates:
Please use the booking form alongside to see available dates and send us your enquiry.
The cost per delegate is R950 ex VAT – including tea/coffee and lunch.
The course starts at 9am and finishes at 1pm.
Why social media?
If your business doesn’t have an online presence – where most people are searching for information these days – you are going to be passed over for your competitor who is online. Whether you have a superior product or not, if you can’t be found on a quick Google or Facebook or Twitter search, you might as well close your doors. Even if you find that most of your new business is as a result of word-of-mouth referrals, don’t for a second think that those potential new clients haven’t checked out your website or your Facebook page before calling you up.
Participating in conversations online – using social media channels – is a fantastic way for you to introduce your brand to a wider audience. And adding social media to your existing marketing strategy isn’t difficult.
Social media training for business owners and their marketing teams is a new offering from Rubio as a result of a growing demand from our existing clients. Bespoke sessions, tailored to the requirements of each business or team, can be booked for between 4 and 6 delegates per four-hour session. Larger groups or more advanced teams can also be accommodated by arrangement.
What to expect from basic social media training:
- An introduction to the different social media channels available to businesses
- A look at budgeting and the return on investment of social media as part of an existing marketing strategy
- A breakdown of social media jargon, tools and insights
- An overview of paid-for advertising options
- The starting point for establishing tone and building your brand’s dictionary
- An opportunity to ask questions and discuss the strategies which will best suit your unique situation
- A “How To” on creating the right social media strategy for your business
- An action plan that you can introduce into your existing marketing strategy immediately
- A resource list for easy reference and further reading
You are truly a gifted woman. You have opened a whole new world to me – I’m so inspired. Thanks for a wonderful day, a lovely lunch and a beautiful present.
Your client for eternity.
– Testimonial from Odette Ramsay, founder and owner of Younique Clean
“I was on the last course – I learned so much and had a blast! I highly recommend this course.”
– Testimonial from Kevin Heath, owner of Online Graphics
“This course was insightful and well organised! I would say this course is a must for any size business. Thanks Janet, Rubio delivered with a bang as usual.”
– Testimonial from Renier Van Der Merwe
“Thanks, Janet! I honestly and truly found this workshop to be extremely beneficial and important to my needs.”
– Testimonial from Author Tina Scotford with a series of wildly comical stories, for 3-9 year olds, set in the fictional Land of Kachoo.
“Thank you for the great course. It was mind blowing and it’s definitely going to save me A LOT of time. I’m going to use my Rubio notebook for my 3 month planning and strategy. (The cupcake was delicious as well!)”
– Testimonial from Dawn Beeslaar, from Luna Riders